MW2 SP trainer/hacks
I used to come here all the time.. good old days. This forum is the whole reason my name is CoDie XD
Anyways
I have returned!
After spending alot of time on the market forums, I have started to play MW2 a bit again
I messed up and got banned in Multiplayer..
twice..
SO I am now playing co-op with a friend, which plays on my old MP-banned account (yes if you're banned from MP you can still play co-op)
Anyway I wanna amaze him with my awesomeness skills
AKA I want some hacks and mess him up.
anyone got a good SP trainer? Went through the first 5 pages and used the search button, couldn't find anything..
If you can code me one (I know the console tricks but I want a trainer/hack, thats easier), here are a few things I'd love to have in it:
ALL TOGGLEABLE:
1- Aimbot
2- Wallhack/ESP
3- Unlimited ammo
4- Infinite health/Godmode
5- Auto-shoot
6- Auto-knife (if you add this, please make sure you fix the bug with dogs, I remember that having a bug with every SP trainer back in the day)
7- Auto-releod
8- Auto-aim (different from aimbot, this one aims at the body, not at the head. Will glitch with aimbot on, I am aware of that.)
If someone can get me this, or at least the first 4, I'd be very happy!
Its cool if it already exists and you give me a link
I can give you a small payment or teach you something about cracking or anything, if you want that (if you do it for free you're amazing. Amazing people ussualy get some rep <3 )
@admins
I've read the rules of this forum, couldn't find anything about requesting, so not sure if I am following the rules. If not, please remove the parts that are against the rules, but let the post stay c:
This is not asking for hacks, but asking if anyone knows a good one that has been released, or if someone is willing to code me one, for payment. I've checked it
Anyways
I have returned!
After spending alot of time on the market forums, I have started to play MW2 a bit again
I messed up and got banned in Multiplayer..
twice..
SO I am now playing co-op with a friend, which plays on my old MP-banned account (yes if you're banned from MP you can still play co-op)
Anyway I wanna amaze him with my awesomeness skills
AKA I want some hacks and mess him up.
anyone got a good SP trainer? Went through the first 5 pages and used the search button, couldn't find anything..
If you can code me one (I know the console tricks but I want a trainer/hack, thats easier), here are a few things I'd love to have in it:
ALL TOGGLEABLE:
1- Aimbot
2- Wallhack/ESP
3- Unlimited ammo
4- Infinite health/Godmode
5- Auto-shoot
6- Auto-knife (if you add this, please make sure you fix the bug with dogs, I remember that having a bug with every SP trainer back in the day)
7- Auto-releod
8- Auto-aim (different from aimbot, this one aims at the body, not at the head. Will glitch with aimbot on, I am aware of that.)
If someone can get me this, or at least the first 4, I'd be very happy!
Its cool if it already exists and you give me a link
I can give you a small payment or teach you something about cracking or anything, if you want that (if you do it for free you're amazing. Amazing people ussualy get some rep <3 )
@admins
I've read the rules of this forum, couldn't find anything about requesting, so not sure if I am following the rules. If not, please remove the parts that are against the rules, but let the post stay c:
This is not asking for hacks, but asking if anyone knows a good one that has been released, or if someone is willing to code me one, for payment. I've checked it
