Shit release, Menu cant even be closed -_-
DLGT Leak
Lol this is fake
DeLiGiT: Dont wury that vesion is fake
DeLiGiT: Ye i know who it is, he begged me for my cheat so i sent him some random trash. He is a skid so he cant even tell its all paste
DeLiGiT: My version doesnt have concommands lol
DeLiGiT: Havent used concommands in my cheat since early 2014
Kid begs people for cheats and leaks them thinking they are god like, this was made within a few hours as a test, the actual version of DLGT is god like and wouldn't even be on the same spectrum as this. Don't bother using this.
inb4 your name is cod hacks ahah u suk.
DeLiGiT: Ye i know who it is, he begged me for my cheat so i sent him some random trash. He is a skid so he cant even tell its all paste
DeLiGiT: My version doesnt have concommands lol
DeLiGiT: Havent used concommands in my cheat since early 2014
Kid begs people for cheats and leaks them thinking they are god like, this was made within a few hours as a test, the actual version of DLGT is god like and wouldn't even be on the same spectrum as this. Don't bother using this.
inb4 your name is cod hacks ahah u suk.
@codhack1234 i didn't beg him for anything. My mate gave me this who was mates with DLGT, it's not a fake version because it all works for me. I useto use it but got a much better version.
- - - Updated - - -
I mean if hes gonna chat shit about it i'll leak his bypasser aswell, no clue if it works i've not used it.
scans or w/e
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...b2a985b07ca629
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1434846510/
- - - Updated - - -
I mean if hes gonna chat shit about it i'll leak his bypasser aswell, no clue if it works i've not used it.
scans or w/e
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...b2a985b07ca629
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1434846510/
[QUOTE=Yautja;10636368]@codhack1234 i didn't beg him for anything. My mate gave me this who was mates with DLGT, it's not a fake version because it all works for me. I useto use it but got a much better version.
- - - Updated - - -
I mean if hes gonna chat shit about it i'll leak his bypasser aswell, no clue if it works i've not used it.
scans or w/e
master pro: he just "leaked" your bypasser
DeLiGiT: Its k its fake. No skids have my actual version. Im not stupid. I know i cant
DeLiGiT: Give skids my cheat
- - - Updated - - -
I mean if hes gonna chat shit about it i'll leak his bypasser aswell, no clue if it works i've not used it.
scans or w/e
master pro: he just "leaked" your bypasser
DeLiGiT: Its k its fake. No skids have my actual version. Im not stupid. I know i cant
DeLiGiT: Give skids my cheat
lmfao you guys getting pissed because i released something which works but you dont know how to use it or what.
One of the best lua scripts I've ever used, the anti-snap is on point. 

File approved. 

This thread is closed for replies.
