Random Steam keys from G2A
lol pretty sure that's just the steamdealz guy
I've bought a few random steam keys. I've crossed out the ones that I actually bought. All shit games. The random steam key thing is a scam. They buy their kets for like $0.40 (off G2A) and sell it for like $2.


They're mostly useless. 

give me 1 of the steam keys 

There's several youtube videos on G2A's random steam keys that can be bought off G2A for far cheaper than that lol. Don't waste your time, even with new sites trying to do the exact same thing.
Lmfao all that stuff is a scam really
RIP <3 <3 <3
That's the problem with these random key sellers. They say they have games like GTA5 in the pot but they don't.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 MarketplaceCSGO Steam Key (from g2a) for $5-$10 worth of skinerinos 1 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsRandom Steam Key from 0.5 EUR per KeyMA 0 Selling Accounts/Keys/Items◄ [0.99$ ] Random Steam keys - Cheap Price - 250 different games available !!!! ►
24 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling random steam keys valued a $15 - $30 for $5-$10FE 5



![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
