Random Steam keys from G2A

Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
Got to be unlucky on this one OP.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Got to be unlucky on this one OP.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post


What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
****** youtube comment
Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

****** youtube comment
Suck my big fat juicy cock.
Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post


What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
10/10 I enjoyed reading this copypasta, used to the finances version on 4chan communinty.
well, ur banned though, that means this internet war was won by... ME!
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

10/10 I enjoyed reading this copypasta, used to the finances version on 4chan communinty.
well, ur banned though, that means this internet war was won by... ME!
Not so fast rambo, I'm still your worst nightmare
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Not so fast rambo, I'm still your worst nightmare
[IMG]https://*******/vxAd[/IMG]
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

[IMG]https://*******/vxAd[/IMG]
You funneh
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


You funneh
[IMG]https://*******/vxn4.jpg[/IMG]
It's random, unlucky though haha
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Or try to get the game by itself rather than buying stupid random steam keys bullshit, don't know why G2A even added that idiotic, scamming BS into their shop.
exactly bruh
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Or try to get the game by itself rather than buying stupid random steam keys bullshit, don't know why G2A even added that idiotic, scamming BS into their shop.
But the curiosity. I can't hold it back D:
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
But the curiosity. I can't hold it back D:
Is the curiosity so strong? :P
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Is the curiosity so strong? :P
Its like when you edge so much you can't hold it in anymore.
Wow that sucks but its not guaranteed that you get a good game
Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?