[REQUEST]File maker

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
probably...
EDIT: anyone know a lot about C++ and want to be a mod at a fourm?
I know some but I know a shitload more VB. Why?

Edit: on topic: I'll make the tutorial tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
I know some but I know a shitload more VB. Why?
He is trying to advertise a programming site of his
And no, he cannot be banned for having it, since it isn't game hacking at all
But advertising it is still bad...
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post


He is trying to advertise a programming site of his
And no, he cannot be banned for having it, since it isn't game hacking at all
But advertising it is still bad...
sinwarpath asked people to register at his site, and it wasnt a big deal.

but yeah that would be nice to know how to make a exe file... i think maybe i know, i did something like that when i made a worm 0.0
well, im recruiting C++, C#, C, F#, vbs, or batch MOD on my site.
Ontopic: kewl ill look into it.
i feel sad now.
HMMM. Someone registered as "OWNED"
oh ya

we can also have two mods at every position.
So Pixie your looking for Virus makers. YOu can contact me.
.txt files are easy.
Code:
Imports System.IO

Public Class Form1

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
Dim results As DialogResult

Dim FileSaver As StreamWriter


results = SaveFileDialog1.ShowDialog

If results = DialogResult.OK Then

FileSaver = New StreamWriter(SaveFileDialog1.FileName, False)

FileSaver.Write(TextBox1.Text)

FileSaver.Close()

End If

End Sub
You need a savefiledialog on the form.
The dim's can be named anything you want for the people that didn't know.
It could be
Code:
dim ads as StreamWriter
etc..
And @pixie for .exe's I'm not sure..You'd need like a stub though.
Depends on how you want to do it pixie. You either append your settings to the end of the exe with a unique split and than read them back in. Or with .net you can change the settings in your code and than compile it on the click of the build button.
making files is easy O.o
Quote Originally Posted by guza44_44 View Post
making files is easy O.o

I dont think right clicking on your background and going to new counts.
Hey! I can make one for you... but I just need a bit more info on what you're trying to make so i can make it perfect! pm me
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us