Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #12b

Posts 346–360 of 364 · Page 24 of 25
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


Their Wallhack choke is a lot more harsh (like can't see someone around the corner harsh)


- - - Updated - - -



Dunno. Don't think so. New "beta" version is out (and it's dank a f)
When you go to console and type "net_graph 1" is this the graph to show the tick? there is written (in MM) "tick: 64.0"
Quote Originally Posted by Experiment_0921 View Post
When you go to console and type "net_graph 1" is this the graph to show the tick? there is written (in MM) "tick: 64.0"
Just set tick in offline to 124 and it didn't change so I'm gonna say no.

EDIT: fuckin' nevermind then. It's 64 on MM but didn't change when I did it. (Even if it's supposed to)

Maybe I should mention that it was @FriendlyMelon that showed me my dumb.
just played mm with and no problems whatsoever
FriendlyMelon, Thanks a lot!
Quote Originally Posted by ee1337 View Post
FriendlyMelon, Thanks a lot!
No problem man, I'm trying to help as much people as I can.
UNDETECTED CEVO


2 Matches no problems //ez af
Quote Originally Posted by kawlyk View Post
UNDETECTED CEVO


2 Matches no problems //ez af
hey, a question... what you think.. ENIGMA or VMProtect is better?
Quote Originally Posted by kawlyk View Post
UNDETECTED CEVO


2 Matches no problems //ez af
When you play in CEVO, are the wallhacks bad? Cuz I was playing in Faceit, and the wallhacks barely worked. Only worked when I was extremely close to them.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
hey, a question... what you think.. ENIGMA or VMProtect is better?
Neither, i use themida.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by synargie View Post
When you play in CEVO, are the wallhacks bad? Cuz I was playing in Faceit, and the wallhacks barely worked. Only worked when I was extremely close to them.
ESP works fine same as match making, it is "nerfed" by valve tho so you can see them max from like B site to tunnels.
Quote Originally Posted by kawlyk View Post
Neither, i use themida.

- - - Updated - - -



ESP works fine same as match making, it is "nerfed" by valve tho so you can see them max from like B site to tunnels.
Neat-o Can you do one of those similarity compares (like that one dude did with VMProtect and Enigma) for Themida? The thread should be in the discussion section.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
hey, a question... what you think.. ENIGMA or VMProtect is better?
They're basically the same but Enigma is more user friendly
Just a simple reminder, be careful when you play with cheats, i got banned by overwatch today when i played with this cheat
So much VIrus in that release xD
PLAYED 4 MATCHMAKINGS TODAY
UNDETECTED
Posts 346–360 of 364 · Page 24 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?