Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #12b

Posts 31–45 of 364 · Page 3 of 25
Quote Originally Posted by Otray View Post
I'm new to hacks and I wanted to know about the triggerbot delay. Is it better when it is higher ms or lower ms?
Higher MS = the triggerbot reacts slower.
Lower MS = the triggerbot reacts faster.

The lower your rank the higher the MS setting should be so you don't look like you're triggerbotting.
Thanks, helped a lot.
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


No it's now forever installed onto your computer and can't be uninstalled...

No but yeah either press DEL (as it says in the thread) or close cs:go.
lol had me scared there for a second, thought it will still be running even when we switch to smurf accs
GUYS JUST I INSTALLED 12B AND PROTECTED WITH ENIGMA/HASH AFTER I PLAYED 1 HOUR AND STEAM KICKED FROM SERVER "An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers." NOT VAC BAN JUST KICKED FIX IT PLEASE THERE WERE NO PROBLEM IN 11G
Quote Originally Posted by Dxgener View Post
GUYS JUST I INSTALLED 12B AND PROTECTED WITH ENIGMA/HASH AFTER I PLAYED 1 HOUR AND STEAM KICKED FROM SERVER "An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers." NOT VAC BAN JUST KICKED FIX IT PLEASE THERE WERE NO PROBLEM IN 11G
This is not the hack's fault...
Clockwork is Bae, Thanks man. You are the best at getting in these quick fast updates, faster than Valve ffs..
my game always autoclose after a couple of mm o_O no ow , no vac nothing account still good but its not normal that it gets auto closed from time to time
Quote Originally Posted by skilless78 View Post
my game always autoclose after a couple of mm o_O no ow , no vac nothing account still good but its not normal that it gets auto closed from time to time
I have the exact same problem, it automatically closes from time to time. After like 2-3 Comp Matches it closes..
Quote Originally Posted by Jalzar View Post
I have the exact same problem, it automatically closes from time to time. After like 2-3 Comp Matches it closes..
Do you change the hash and protect with enigma/vmprotect? It might be the cause.
Quote Originally Posted by Dxgener View Post
GUYS JUST I INSTALLED 12B AND PROTECTED WITH ENIGMA/HASH AFTER I PLAYED 1 HOUR AND STEAM KICKED FROM SERVER "An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers." NOT VAC BAN JUST KICKED FIX IT PLEASE THERE WERE NO PROBLEM IN 11G
Relax, your pc/anti-virus is just blocking VAC, it happens to everyone from time to time, you can simply fix it by following these steps: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...V-2837&l=dutch
still undetected 21/06/'15 11:30pm gmt+2, for the people who worry all the time...
I still don't know, for what auto pistol is..
Quote Originally Posted by DerBaba321 View Post
I still don't know, for what auto pistol is..
Well then you need to brush up on your reading comprehension. It has been mentioned and explained many times already.
Quote Originally Posted by DerBaba321 View Post
I still don't know, for what auto pistol is..
I'll try to explain it to you for the last time. You know when you use your pistol you have to keep clicking to shoot, but when you enable 'Auto Pistol' (shift+f11) you just have to hold down your mouse button and it will keep firing. understood?
Posts 31–45 of 364 · Page 3 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?