Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #12b

Posts 46–60 of 364 · Page 4 of 25
Hi guys , just a question im new on this , can i use it on competitive and casual matches or i will be banned ?
Quote Originally Posted by ganzado View Post
Hi guys , just a question im new on this , can i use it on competitive and casual matches or i will be banned ?
Yes you can use this hack on competive,casual,... for the next +-48 hours with a very small chance to get banned, but I recommend using Enigma Protector or VMProtect to make the chance of detection even lower. But don't be retarded and start wallbanging people and prefiring around corners in competive because they will report you and you will get Overwatch Banned. Also check the thread regulary and see if anyone posted proof of it being detected

p.s.: Go to bed, since you also live in belgium, it's 1am and you probably have finals tomorrow just like me.
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftywa View Post
Do you change the hash and protect with enigma/vmprotect? It might be the cause.
changing hash is useless only dumb people do this , but i protected it with enigma as always (since version 9)
You should think about adding No-Flash.
Quote Originally Posted by nerdop View Post
You should think about adding No-Flash.
That could be a feature but you'll get easily overwatched and reported if not used carefuly, unless you use it in deatmatch/casual only
Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyMelon View Post
That could be a feature but you'll get easily overwatched and reported if not used carefuly, unless you use it in deatmatch/casual only
FriendlyMelon, you have a lot of patience with the newbies, including me. Just wanna say thanks for being patient.
The amount of people who don't read the comments and ask the same damn questions just blows my mind sometimes >.>
But really nice hack man, I am loving the bomb timer, iv'e always wanted something like that, now i can clutch the hell out of it XD
I also love the flash triggerbot, iv'e always been really nervous using other ones because they normally fire even when i'm flashed, but this is great
All in all an amazing hack pack just like you <3 :3
this is the best hax i've ever seen , even its free its feels like i'm using premium hax xD , thanks for sharing +rep
Quote Originally Posted by danc View Post
FriendlyMelon, you have a lot of patience with the newbies, including me. Just wanna say thanks for being patient.
Haha, thanks dude , appreciate it! You have to do something during finals/spare time, right?!
Sup Clock,

Great release as usual, but I always have an issue trying to protect it in Enigma. Here is the error I get:




Any idea why I might be having this issue? I've had this problem with every version of the hack.
Quote Originally Posted by th3m0th View Post
Sup Clock,

Great release as usual, but I always have an issue trying to protect it in Enigma. Here is the error I get:




Any idea why I might be having this issue? I've had this problem with every version of the hack.
Hmm. Try the 32-bit version of Enigma (not sure it makes any difference but good place to start). Default settings are fine.
It Works on competitive ?
Thanks Clock!! Stellar stuff!
Posts 46–60 of 364 · Page 4 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?