SolvedProblem with egg crack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with egg crack
So everytime i run Egg crack i get to 21 seconds left and it doesn't go any further. What should I do?
I'm going to need more detail than that buddy. How many proxies do you have? Where did you get the proxies? What kind are they? How big is your password list?
How many usernames do you have?
Ive heard that All crackers are broken as of now because Mojang has stopped letting proxies get on there servers.
Quote Originally Posted by Creeperkuma11 View Post
I got my proxies from the first result of txt proxies. I got about 1500 proxies from that site. I think HTTP proxies. about 200 minecraft accounts and 17 passwords.
Does help you in any way?
Well there's what's most likely your problem, you're using saturated proxies that have already been blacklisted.
The only real way around this is to be EXTREMELY lucky and use the proxies before anyone else, or pay a premium for unsaturated lists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor. View Post
Ive heard that All crackers are broken as of now because Mojang has stopped letting proxies get on there servers.
False, my personal cracker still works flawlessly.
Quote Originally Posted by Exquisite View Post
Well there's what's most likely your problem, you're using saturated proxies that have already been blacklisted.
The only real way around this is to be EXTREMELY lucky and use the proxies before anyone else, or pay a premium for unsaturated lists.

- - - Updated - - -

False, my personal cracker still works flawlessly.
Ok Just thought id say something because thats what people have been saying.
[QUOTE=Exquisite;10651889]Well there's what's most likely your problem, you're using saturated proxies that have already been blacklisted.
The only real way around this is to be EXTREMELY lucky and use the proxies before anyone else, or pay a premium for unsaturated lists.

Thanks! got about 4 more accounts and trolling people. Apparently only 1 worked out of 1500 proxies.
Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor. View Post


Ok Just thought id say something because thats what people have been saying.
I don't blame you haha, people just get scared when the usual routine changes.
I got my proxies from the first result of txt proxies. I got about 1500 proxies from that site. I think HTTP proxies. about 200 minecraft accounts and 17 passwords.
Does help you in any way?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?