OutdatedDarkcro v1 (AVA Macro)

Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
I can use i dont know why. when i start the program say that you can not open
nice work i can got the ban form the AVA?
i go to try it now thx man can i got the ban form the AVA?
Quote Originally Posted by pysion View Post
i go to try it now thx man can i got the ban form the AVA?
Of course, use it at your own risk.

-----------------------------------------------

My next release will might be this week, i'll add the quickswitch some requested.
Can't you do an UAV Hack? :c of course i liked your Macro ~ nice work.
is this detected? everytime I try to run it xignsign gives me error.
hey all. At this month my xigncode3 is detecting all macro´s. I deleted logs, xigncode usa.. etc.. and when i start macro, xigncode detect. How can i do?
haven't played for long, will try
Can you make QS pls ( Stil works for me à)
i cant switch fire button to mouse wheel button how do i do it?
Quote Originally Posted by Jakefont View Post
i cant switch fire button to mouse wheel button how do i do it?
oh ok ty for tutorial. I still do not understand what i was doing wrong but after watching you tutorial it works for me now! thanks for taking the time to make it!.
Quote Originally Posted by Jakefont View Post
oh ok ty for tutorial. I still do not understand what i was doing wrong but after watching you tutorial it works for me now! thanks for taking the time to make it!.
You're welcome. I'll be making my own video tutorial for those who still don't get it. Much clearer one.
XINCODE by my pc detected what ican doo guys ?
For those who gets the xigncode error which I am also experiencing, here's my theory, once they detected a macro is used on a computer they'll be able to detect it if it's use again so what I do is I put it in a .rar then I start ava(delete the existing .exe).. Once AVA is started I extract the macro then I use it. It works for me. Leave your feedbacks here.
Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?