[C++] DLL Source

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[C++] DLL Source
This is a BASIC source for DLL hack for Warrock ( well what I use it for )

I made it my self in about 1 hour or so since I just started well

Hope you get some ideas or use it

Please give Credits if you use it

All you do is just add the hacks in the correct places.

Main.cpp

Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>



#define ADR_Playerpointer 0x00CB2EB0
#define ADR_Serverpointer 0x00BBC578



DWORD *ingame= (DWORD*)ADR_Playerpointer;
DWORD *outgame= (DWORD*)ADR_Serverpointer;





void HackThread()
{
for(;; )
{
if(*ingame)
{

}
if(*outgame)
{

}
}
Sleep(200); 
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE mod, DWORD DWORD_GRUND, LPVOID res)
{
switch(DWORD_GRUND)
{
case 1:
CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)HackThread , 0, 0, 0); 
break;
}
return TRUE;
}
JUST EDIT ADDYS


Thanks if i helped
HAHA, people like you make my day, However he got it to be sit. Ive posted it on other sites, and No i came from no section.

Good day

O and multiple people can come up with the same code, One time I made a C++ for for a Calculator,

And turns out, 10 other people on the forum used it, Its just how you code.
Quote Originally Posted by HypnoticBabeTrap View Post
HAHA, people like you make my day, However he got it to be sit. Ive posted it on other sites, and No i came from no section.

Good day

O and multiple people can come up with the same code, One time I made a C++ for for a Calculator,

And turns out, 10 other people on the forum used it, Its just how you code.
When did people suddenly come up with the EXACT same code, both never having heard of indentating their code, using the exact same comments on the same places? Oh right, never...
Crawl back to where you came from, learn how to code and then post your own code...

Credits for the code you leeched go to djonidjo and legendary
Yea ok I don't indent I can actually NOT get confused. So fuck off man, Don't start shit. seriously
Quote Originally Posted by HypnoticBabeTrap View Post
Yea ok I don't indent I can actually NOT get confused. So fuck off man, Don't start shit. seriously
Don't start shit? lol...
GTFO already, go leech somewhere else you assclown
Well the biggest part of it is based on some no menu tut not 100% so i since its heavenly edited it ain't really leeching
Quote Originally Posted by Thats the way it is View Post
Well the biggest part of it is based on some no menu tut not 100% so i since its heavenly edited it ain't really leeching
Lol he edited his post xD it was a copy of djodinjo's code before, which pretty much proves how pathetic this guy is lol.

Awsome, he figured out how to create an empty thread XD
And he misplaced the sleep(200), its outside the for loop so theres no use for it
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Lol he edited his post xD it was a copy of djodinjo's code before, which pretty much proves how pathetic this guy is lol.

There aren't even any hacks in it now lol
Technically Djondinjo copied it from someone else... who copied it from someone else. This is why I hate Warrock hacks. It's the same old source copied over and over again. You can never trust a Warrock hacker to know shit.

Anyway all this guy did is strip all the good code out, and leave us with this barren mess. There's absolutely nothing in this code. I could start a new project in VC++ right now and the template DLL would have more written then this.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Technically Djondinjo copied it from someone else... who copied it from someone else. This is why I hate Warrock hacks. It's the same old source copied over and over again. You can never trust a Warrock hacker to know shit.

Anyway all this guy did is strip all the good code out, and leave us with this barren mess. There's absolutely nothing in this code. I could start a new project in VC++ right now and the template DLL would have more written then this.
I declare the thread poster owned.
You say it's not leeched but the variable names and functions are the same as djonidjo's code. He didn't indent either. Do you honestly expect everyone to believe it's YOUR code?
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
You say it's not leeched but the variable names and functions are the same as djonidjo's code. He didn't indent either. Do you honestly expect everyone to believe it's YOUR code?
he even was too lazy to change the variable names.
Yeah, i've seent he EXACT same function names, defines, lack of indentation (which i despise by the way) many places before.
i dont really see how this helps anyone learn anything, just copy and paste. if your gonna leech at least make it look like you did it -.-"
Sorry Im new at C++, but I understand most of the code except for this part, can anybody explain what this is and what it is for? Because I know how to use this with Hotkeys.

Code:
void Hotkey ()
but what does void Hackthread mean?

Code:
void HackThread()
{
for(;; )
{
if(*ingame)
{

}
if(*outgame)
{

}
}
Sleep(200); 
}
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?