DetectedCSGO Triggerbot [Not the best]

Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by MadDragonFlyer View Post
if its possible can u have a setting for changing the ms because just a recommendation
Yes that would probably help alot xD along with a different bind for Trigger and a toggle for it.

EDIT: Working on adding it now!
Make it active and I always will love you!
Sorry if I open Only come Administrator I do not work I have to download other things ?
SwiftyCam
Quote Originally Posted by Rywen View Post
Wow 35ms is a really slow reaction time O.o using this would actually make me worse xD I guess this is for lower ranks.
Disgusting liar lmao, the world's best players and awpers don't even have below 100ms reaction time. KennyS has around 150ms, a lot of people in Global are known for 110-130. If I remember correctly there's a few people that have below 100ms reaction time, and they don't play csgo, they're sprinters, and they're really rare. 15ms? lol. Humanly impossible. Human benchmark for reaction time doesn't even let you record reactions below 100ms because they're so obviously fake. Try searching shit up before you fabricate random idiotic lies lmao, I personally have a 145ms reaction time, now way in hell are you 10x faster than me.
Quote Originally Posted by tyers View Post
Sorry if I open Only come Administrator I do not work I have to download other things ?
Add me on skype: swifty.wolf17

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bluetortus View Post
Disgusting liar lmao, the world's best players and awpers don't even have below 100ms reaction time. KennyS has around 150ms, a lot of people in Global are known for 110-130. If I remember correctly there's a few people that have below 100ms reaction time, and they don't play csgo, they're sprinters, and they're really rare. 15ms? lol. Humanly impossible. Human benchmark for reaction time doesn't even let you record reactions below 100ms because they're so obviously fake. Try searching shit up before you fabricate random idiotic lies lmao, I personally have a 145ms reaction time, now way in hell are you 10x faster than me.
Haha thanks for understanding and letting others know
Haha thanks for understanding and letting others know
Just pisses me off when people try to make someone or someone's work look bad with horrible lies. "Detected!! I got vac'd!!" when they got over watched because they suck shit at the game. At least put some effort into your lies. Good trigger bot by the way! Works fine, just wished the ms was customizable, though I'm sure you'll add that in the near future. 35 ms is really quick and can get you detected, I usually set my triggers to 90-110 so it's a bit faster than I am.
Quote Originally Posted by yakupman View Post
good release
Thanks Dude
Please take this post down, thanks.
Yes, sorry needed to update

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adoroblackshot View Post
<33 thank u
No problamo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by n3crozzy View Post
it works? ; p
Should do //2short
DD hahahah clokwork is king broo

KEEP UP thx for hackj
Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?