Detectedclockwork's tiny hacks #13

Posts 496–510 of 521 · Page 34 of 35
Quote Originally Posted by kmos107615 View Post
Yeah dude you're fucked
obvious sarcasm
I'm on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse359 View Post
– Fixed some exploits that allowed unauthorized code execution.
Seems serious...
Not related to us (I checked).
Do you have an ETA on when your next update is coming?
Quote Originally Posted by mallonesa View Post
detected DDDDDDDDD:
"two posts" and no proof.
He even said


Quote Originally Posted by clockwork235 View Post
I'm on it!



Not related to us (I checked).
to the fixed exploits in the update log.
Quote Originally Posted by clockwork235 View Post
I'm on it!



Not related to us (I checked).
I really love u, my friend.
Greetings from Soviet Russia! xD
How long do you think until update friend?
DO NOT USE HACK!
NEW UPDATE


– Fixed some exploits that allowed unauthorized code execution.

so do not use a hack, when it is officially out on MPGH, wait 1-3 days and check if anyone has gotten VAC banned... valve has gotten smarter
Is it detected now? I was literally about to jump into MM but i saw there was an update
Global Cooldown is not VAC but OverWatch, you plaid to suspicious and a group of players voted and you got enough votes to get banned
is it detected or not tell us clockwork235
That is not VAC, that is Global Cooldown, AKA Overwatch, if you were smart enough to fucking read...

Overwatch is a beta thing made by valve for CSGO players so they can vote if someone is hacking...
mening if you get reported in a game, it will be saved in a server... and those people who are given overwatch (150+ wins and over gold nova 1) will decide your fate... and this is probably 1000 saying "this guy is hacking" idk how many you need, but you need alot of people saying " yes"
Crashes CS:GO client on startup of hack. If it doesn't crash, I don't recommend running the current version and wait for an update from clockwork. It works amazingly before update though, I ranked up three times on one of my Alts and got to level three on the other two in like 4 hours each.

I have a few tips for people who've been banned that plan to continue to hack on an Alt or people who are entirely new to (H)(L)acking in CS:GO:

-The best combo for legit hacking with this hack is deffinitely: Triggerbot toggled, Slow aim disabled, Glow All, Recoil Reducer disabled, ESP enabled, and Bunnyhop optional.

-If you're hacking in a low rank, such as Silver, Gold Nova, or MG then join the Smurf Community group on steam and set your Tag as #TheSmurf so that people truly believe you're a much higher rank than the one you're using the hacks in. If you get called out for hacking, just say something like "lmao, my main is LE."

-Keep your eyes on spots that you say you're going to watch. For example on Dust 2: If you say you're watching mid, and you see them going long with the wallhacks, ignore it until you hear a call out and then scope in through CT Spawn.
Posts 496–510 of 521 · Page 34 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us