Smile[D3D StarterKit_v3.0b + D3D Font]Here<--

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[D3D StarterKit_v3.0b + D3D Font]Here<--
i found something in this site www.****.comⓘ , this is all about D3D coding, just wanna share with this stuff that i got.
D3D_Starterkit_v3.0b.zip68 KB · 76 downloads Clean
Untitled.jpgattachment deleted · 86 downloads before removal
Untitled2.jpgattachment deleted · 84 downloads before removal
D3D Font.rarattachment deleted · 28 downloads before removal
2 Virus Scan.txtattachment deleted · 1 downloads before removal
Yeh. its just Azorbix's Starter kit. I think everyone into gamehacking as heard of it. Thanks for sharing.
Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
Is 2010 any good?
Prbly sucks... thats usually how it works with Microsoft, the newer the version the more it sucks.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Prbly sucks... thats usually how it works with Microsoft, the newer the version the more it sucks.
Quoted for truth.

I tried the beta, maybe it's just my computer but, I wasn't able to type 1 letter without lagging like hell.

Probably just my computer. Really need a new one.
Guys, it's not my program, just wanna share it
I think you should use C++ 6 there.
Is C++ 6 & C++ 8 the same?
Truth why, truth Thats why I will stay with 2003.net edition of VC++ and windows XP forever ;P
Thanks helped my brother since he wouldn't stop bothering me about how to hack games, even though he wont understand any of it it will keep him busy
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?