LightbulbOutdatedMerccy's PolyLoader 2.1

Posts 586–600 of 772 · Page 40 of 52
Quote Originally Posted by THEDONG View Post
How do I download I clicked the link to download but nothing is happening
What browser are you using?
should i protect it with polyloader and protect also with enigma?
So whats the Haps with PolyLoader and PolyLoader creations? The general message is that Valve has decided to crack down on randomised build hacks and pretty much everything has been detected, but where is PolyLoader going from here? Does anybody having something new coming up? Can something new even come out?
soo. this is for hacks to not get VAC detected?
like theres a good HACK I have but its detected, will it be harder if I use this one?
Please, anyone tell me if this hack is detected. Because I don't want to risk my account when I thought 4 of my hacks were undetected and got 4 of my accounts baned. I was pretty sad, I thought they were undetected. So it will help if anyone tell me after tthe've b een using it for about more than a week and tell me if they got a vac. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Trying too find out. I've got 4 accounts ban for thinking its undetectable.
Quote Originally Posted by Hanhuipans View Post
Please, anyone tell me if this hack is detected. Because I don't want to risk my account when I thought 4 of my hacks were undetected and got 4 of my accounts baned. I was pretty sad, I thought they were undetected. So it will help if anyone tell me after tthe've b een using it for about more than a week and tell me if they got a vac. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Trying too find out. I've got 4 accounts ban for thinking its undetectable.
post a link of the profiles, either its a vac ban or a game ban, if its a game ban its YOUR fault, if its a vac ban, its the HACKS fault
steamcommunity.com/id/headhunvac
VAC'd Poly 2.0 or 2.1 detected
Quote Originally Posted by reviv View Post
steamcommunity.com/id/headhunvac
VAC'd Poly 2.0 or 2.1 detected
Polyloader doesn't VAC people
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
Dang peeps still using polycheats
Yes because they provide better security than normal pub hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Yes because they provide better security than normal pub hacks.
Any advice about that powershell hax?
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
Any advice about that powershell hax?
No I don't, I haven't really looked at it but it seems to be UD for a long period.
Still using this old polyloader and no vac yet (except the one on july). If i need to use public hacks i would use only polyhacks ^^ cuz "Yes because they provide better security than normal pub hacks."

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


*Still using*
Bummer, IE says it's a virus and so I can't get it. Maybe I'll try from another browser.
*ASAP* Do u need to use VMProtect... as when I load it in it says it has an unsupported subsystem!
Posts 586–600 of 772 · Page 40 of 52
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?