[HELP]Close form1 when form3 closes?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP]Close form1 when form3 closes?
The title says it all

I have my project properties as:

Start up form:
Form1

But I don't want it closing while using the program, because I have it as:

Shutdown mode:
When startup form closed

So I use this:
Code:
Me.Hide
Form2.Show
So I want to know how to make it so that when Form2 closed, it will close the Form1, and shutdown the whole program, instead of keeping it on the whole time

And for the people who want to know what I am doing, I am making a email sender, with contacts (already done making)
and a remember me feature (Already done), but now all I need is above
Private Sub Form2_FormClosing(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.FormClosingEventArgs) Handles Me.FormClosing
form1.close
End Sub
I haven't experienced yet that kind of problem, I always encounter: when I make a project with 1-more forms, then debug it....If i close the form 1, all of the other forms like form 2-etc, will be also closed.
Quote Originally Posted by theavengerisback15 View Post
I haven't experienced yet that kind of problem, I always encounter: when I make a project with 1-more forms, then debug it....If i close the form 1, all of the other forms like form 2-etc, will be also closed.
Go settings and choose close when last form close or something like that!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us