Solvedcs go skins

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
cs go skins
is there like a legit way or a program that can get you cs go skins for free?
Like I mean for example you buy a 3 cent skin but it converts into like a better skin
No. you cant.
Quote Originally Posted by MaxPro3000 View Post
Like I mean for example you buy a 3 cent skin but it converts into like a better skin
No it's impossible. And if it's and if I know how to do it i'll never share the method.

It's like, i want 10$ and the bank give me 1000 ...
How about this when you open a case make the chances of winning a knife the most.
Quote Originally Posted by MaxPro3000 View Post
How about this when you open a case make the chances of winning a knife the most.
No.
Do you even have a functioning brain?
Lol I mean I really wants skins.
no. there's no hack like that. there's a skin changer that can visually change your skin but no one else sees it. you have to be pretty dumb to think that there is a thing that gives you better skins or extreme luck for a knife.
Just google CS:GO skin generator, ez skins (not)
Nope.
//Solved
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?