C++ Hack Source
Okay so in an attempt to code my own hacks and learn C++ I went out and got a book. I wanted to learn before I went to college and learned C/C++ this coming fall, and also so I can have my own hacks just me and a few friends so they wont be patched as often. So here is what im trying to do in list form.
So please I'm not asking for much just some source codes so I can learn to code a simple fulbright, like the last one which worked like a simple wallhack. If any one can help that would be great also if there are any coders who want to teach me how to do this and more just pm me.
- Get hack source code
- Study code and be able to recreate it
- Make a basic hack ( All I want to make is a FulBright hack )
- Eventually expand to other and new hacks
So please I'm not asking for much just some source codes so I can learn to code a simple fulbright, like the last one which worked like a simple wallhack. If any one can help that would be great also if there are any coders who want to teach me how to do this and more just pm me.

