[Help]Zombie Hands...

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[Help]Zombie Hands...
I'm working on replacing the M9 with quarentine hands. I am assuming this should be simple, but I have a problem. In 'GUNS_T_PV_MELEE' I found 'CM_HND_HOST_HM' and 'CM_HND_VIRUS_HM'. Those are the zombie hands. But when I go into 'GUNS_M_PV_MELEE' I cannot find anything similar. There is no 'CHAR_M_HAND' of any sort, and I've hit a road block.

Can anyone locate this file?


EDIT: Sorry. Wrong section. I don't know WHY I posted here. Sorry.
Are you changing texture or shape.
I'm pretty sure he just wants the M9 to look like the HANDS so texture

iunno

<--newb
Quote Originally Posted by VinceSun View Post
I'm pretty sure he just wants the M9 to look like the HANDS so texture

iunno

<--newb
i think its both..
I would like to replace the M9 weapon with the zombie hands weapon.
I know =D but its a secret x.x

heres a hint, none
I don't understand?
The hands are... wat.
I'm sure sleepercell knows how to do this if he accidentally messed up the hands and then fixed them.
I know where they are/
It takes about 5 seconds to figure out.
Hint : It is a sticky./
Don't hint me; I'm on zero sleep and six cans.
So many hints in these types of threads..

Seth, why so many backups?
Fuck I am too nice.
I shouldn't be this nice but I fell nice now.
GTFO

There is a GUNS_T_PV_HANDS
Look around because I am too lazy to go check even though I have the file on my desktop on my other computer

Ans so many bakups because the first I got banned for accidentally bumping.
The second got banned cause they felt like it.
So this is my third.
Quote Originally Posted by Seth Skyler Backup View Post
Fuck I am too nice.
I shouldn't be this nice but I fell nice now.
GTFO

There is a GUNS_T_PV_HANDS
Look around because I am too lazy to go check even though I have the file on my desktop on my other computer

Ans so many bakups because the first I got banned for accidentally bumping.
The second got banned cause they felt like it.
So this is my third.
Yeah, well a couple of your backups are unbanned now if you didn't notice o_o
Yes, but where are my models? Most likely not in T?
I'm back cause Obama unbanned me, Fuck yes.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?