Exclamation[Help] Lag... :(

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
[Help] Lag... :(
Hi, my INTERNET connection is good, but i have huge pings : 380-980 those lags started after Game Guard was replaced I turning off qTorrent, turning all applications which are no need for Cf but still game has huge lags I reinstalled the game few times but game lags still what too do?

P.S. Sry for bad English
P.S.S. Mei by i need too reinstall Windows ?
P.S.S.S Thnx all who will help me
yeah i noticed that,after the gameguard was replaced,i got huuge pings,right now i have 170ping ,and i'm from Romania.LOL
I got ''weak'' internet connection , 7 firefox running, msn , utorrent, limewire, and virus scan, and im not in the house were my internet is from ^^, AND IM NOT LAGGING :O
Quote Originally Posted by ignas2297 View Post
Hi, my INTERNET connection is good, but i have huge pings : 380-980 those lags started after Game Guard was replaced I turning off qTorrent, turning all applications which are no need for Cf but still game has huge lags I reinstalled the game few times but game lags still what too do?

P.S. Sry for bad English
P.S.S. Mei by i need too reinstall Windows ?
P.S.S.S Thnx all who will help me
download this it help you to make your pc faster http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html
Thnx but i read that game booster did int make lags lower they just make pictures go little faster but i will try it
I think i must reinstall windows what is yours opinion
Quote Originally Posted by ignas2297 View Post
I think i must reinstall windows what is yours opinion
from what country you are? if you're from africa/asia/australia,you will have a huge lag,like that. reinstalling the windows is useless.
Hes from romania like you....and im too....romani is ci mai mari hakeri
Quote Originally Posted by HEKKERUL View Post
Hes from romania like you....and im too....romani is ci mai mari hakeri
haha lol ) XD
facem un farming? id prizeemaxpack is online
Romanian pplz noa lag cus x-trap dun like u.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Romanian pplz noa lag cus x-trap dun like u.
i don't understand.
x-trap doesn't like us?
the same lag in europe doesn't matter.
maybe uk a bit lower,but...still sux
Im from Lithuania in Europe
Quote Originally Posted by ignas2297 View Post
Im from Lithuania in Europe
When you're playing,do you download torrent? uploading something? firefox open? any non necessary tasks open? close them.
Nop, they all are closed even explorer.exe is closed !
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us