[Help] Lag... :(
But all other online games are not laging accept cf 

ok use game booster... you can find it here:
Game Booster | Faster Play, Free Download | Free Game Accelerator Download
its free and helps alot,
also dont use hypercam2 always use fraps,
it runs smoother
Game Booster | Faster Play, Free Download | Free Game Accelerator Download
its free and helps alot,
also dont use hypercam2 always use fraps,
it runs smoother
Thnx game booster helped !
now lag from 500-800 dropped to 200-350 thnx agen
now lag from 500-800 dropped to 200-350 thnx agenwindows 7,vista,other windows,it makes u lag,i had windows xp,it didnt lag me when i lost the CD and installed windows 7 it lagged like F! lol
-.- reinstalling windows is basically resetting or rebooting your system to the beginning
I got wireless connection and my ping is at 10-60MAX but my fps is from 10(=.=)-60MAX becuz of internet connection of my wireless*tht SUCKS*my fps keeps going up and down but my ping stays fine. wht operating system u using? If u are using XP i kno wht u are going through becuz when i downgraded from vista and 7 to xp, my ping went from 15 to all the way 3000!!! and more!! I'm like woah im pissed so i just upgraded back and clean installed windows 7 OEM. Now im fine except as always my stupid fps goes up and down -.-UGH!
I got wireless connection and my ping is at 10-60MAX but my fps is from 10(=.=)-60MAX becuz of internet connection of my wireless*tht SUCKS*my fps keeps going up and down but my ping stays fine. wht operating system u using? If u are using XP i kno wht u are going through becuz when i downgraded from vista and 7 to xp, my ping went from 15 to all the way 3000!!! and more!! I'm like woah im pissed so i just upgraded back and clean installed windows 7 OEM. Now im fine except as always my stupid fps goes up and down -.-UGH!
If you're lagging then turn off all background programs, try gamebooster, check connection. If that doens't work then try opening task manager and turning off the process MsMpEng.exe. It's tied to Windows Defender and Microsoft Security Essentials and recently has been found to take up HUGE amounts of cpu speed. Like for me I was having issues just starting that game. So I just end the process, run Crossfire, and I play fine. So try that and I hope it helps
The Best way to get good ping is move to Canada Lol you will always have 80-90 ping
my ping is about 30 ... but i dont know why
its since today !!!
i think u have to reinstall windows just like i did .
its since today !!!
i think u have to reinstall windows just like i did .
i will format all my hards in the end of this week
i think that will help if no then
DDThis thread is closed for replies.


