Hack Boosting

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Hack Boosting
Leave your info below, I will hack on an alt to get free wins, don't report me, I request that you medic for me, and pretend that you aren't with me for best antiban. www.steamcommunity.com/id/eliteindb
Added, looking for people atm to play with
Hey man I will send some people to ur way it's hard so if I have a full lobby I will tell people to come to u if that is fine
I'm online right now to play
my steam name is AimBot Modder
Make sure you guys add me on my steam URL above
didnt receive a request
EDIT: I have added my link to top, feel free to add me there now.
Going on Vacation, I will accept all friend requests / start doing more games when I get back. Cheers!
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us