HelpComplete Noob need Help (Orape

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Complete Noob need Help (Orape
So I have downloaded both The latest Orape build and K relay but when launching Orape3-27.3.2 Client-UsualSuspect.swf in my Flash player (yes i've added it to global settings file location) it says loading on my screen but gets stuck there. Is there something wrong with my file or do i need the latest flash player????
Quote Originally Posted by CXZ View Post
So I have downloaded both The latest Orape build and K relay but when launching Orape3-27.3.2 Client-UsualSuspect.swf in my Flash player (yes i've added it to global settings file location) it says loading on my screen but gets stuck there. Is there something wrong with my file or do i need the latest flash player????
Go to control panel, adobe flash player, advanced, and delete all.

I don't know if you've played any private servers or anything else on the flash player, but it ruins something in your cache, so you need to clear it.

Hope I helped!
You Sir are a Hero
Quote Originally Posted by CXZ View Post
You Sir are a Hero
Nah, I just played a bunch of private servers so I had to clear my cache a lot. The only bad thing is re-setting all your in game options
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?