Origin account with Titanfall and Battlefield 4!
Hi guys , today I am selling this account !
To discuss please add me on steam at ryder694
I would LOVE 20 TF2 Keys !
But I can also accept other offers (TF2 offers are always better) however, they must be over 20 keys (50 euros)
I can accept CSGO Skins / keys , but not as much as TF2 items .
So again , add me at ryder694 for more information / doing the deal

Here is the image :http://imgur.com/qgtEkYb
To discuss please add me on steam at ryder694
I would LOVE 20 TF2 Keys !
But I can also accept other offers (TF2 offers are always better) however, they must be over 20 keys (50 euros)
I can accept CSGO Skins / keys , but not as much as TF2 items .
So again , add me at ryder694 for more information / doing the deal
Here is the image :http://imgur.com/qgtEkYb

