How did you get Vacced?

PollHow did you get Vacced?
66 votes · pick one or more
Posts 16–30 of 76 · Page 2 of 6
I'd appreciate that, and if you havent got banned, could you please explain your method in this post?
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
None of them, still UD after 16 months.
explain how have you survived then?
Quote Originally Posted by Yen Shi View Post
explain how have you survived then?
I have a "real" private cheats with 6 users including the coder (and paying 7.5usd monthly for that multihax).

Like what quality doesn't always mean expensive prices.
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
I have a "real" private cheats with 6 users including the coder (and paying 7.5usd monthly for that multihax).

Like what quality doesn't always mean expensive prices.
So you're pretty much Global with cheats am I alrighte? :P
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


So you're pretty much Global with cheats am I alrighte? :P
Def bro! Btw you know at Global ranks there's 85% of cheaters, right? :P
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
Def bro! Btw you know at Global ranks there's 85% of cheaters, right? :P
Had 0 fucking clue.. So u wanna say I shall not become GE w/o hacks? XD
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Had 0 fucking clue.. So u wanna say I shall not become GE w/o hacks? XD
Well before the big valve update it was really hard to get Global (as clean player).

Nowdays a MGE is now LE like and DMG is LEM like, Valve lowered all elo ranking so it should be EZ.
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
Well before the big valve update it was really hard to get Global (as clean player).

Nowdays a MGE is now LE like and DMG is LEM like, Valve lowered all elo ranking so it should be EZ.
Since I'm currently a MG1, then technically I'm MG2? ..

it would be really weird to be an GE without cheats, xD
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Since I'm currently a MG1, then technically I'm MG2? ..

it would be really weird to be an GE without cheats, xD
Can sounds funny but my DMG friends got LEM in few match (skills in LEM is DMG like nowdays)
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
Can sounds funny but my DMG friends got LEM in few match (skills in LEM is DMG like nowdays)
Honestly, I lost my rank (MG2) because I lost like 5-7 matches in row, or as I should say like after 3-4 matches I lost my "hard" earned MG2 =/
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Honestly, I lost my rank (MG2) because I lost like 5-7 matches in row, or as I should say like after 3-4 matches I lost my "hard" earned MG2 =/
Wait 30 days. Rank is gone. Make a match get DMG/LE
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
Wait 30 days. Rank is gone. Make a match get DMG/LE
I might quit MM all together =/ its always best to play with people who are able to play with you, I kind of hate playing with Randoms, because communication when playing with them is SO incredibly low.
im glad i survived the tsunami of VAC
- I am VAC Wave Survivor -
Posts 16–30 of 76 · Page 2 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?