What causes detections

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
What causes detections
Personally, I've had two accounts, one I opened up hacks ingame and it got vacc'd
one i opened up hacks in the menu and not vacc'd

idc about delay i care about the initial ban

what do you think actually causes it?
I need to know because if that's the case, I will use these so called "detected hacks" especially poly
Hack gets detected and you get ban

#how simple
For me, I delete the hacks after I use them and don't get VAC bans. Maybe I'm just lucky, but deleting the hacks from your computer after use is always a safe precaution
Quote Originally Posted by ok73 View Post
For me, I delete the hacks after I use them and don't get VAC bans. Maybe I'm just lucky, but deleting the hacks from your computer after use is always a safe precaution
Keep thinking that.
Quote Originally Posted by ok73 View Post
For me, I delete the hacks after I use them and don't get VAC bans. Maybe I'm just lucky, but deleting the hacks from your computer after use is always a safe precaution
Kappa kappa kappa
Vac scans whats running in your background and what your running on the computer. That is how they get detected
VAC scans all your running programs, reads your RAM memory cache, and etc. they have a certain list of hack programs and hack sigs that it runs against the files on your computer, if it detects a hack that is already in VAC database, you get an insta-VAC ban. However, they have to manually load the hack program into their VAC system so the first few days that a hack is released is usually safer because VAC hasnt had as much time to put the hack sig/identifiers into its system.


Tl;DR: the reason you got insta-vacced was because you used a hack that was already in the VAC database so they detected and identified it instantly and VACced you

a major way to PREVENT a VAC ban is to use your own software or a private software (as well as not using hacks that are more than a few days old) , since they are used less often and usually get quicker updates, VAC has trouble adding all of the private hacks to their database so they mainly go after public hacks, which have large amounts of users

you can use public hacks and not get VAC, you just have to be very careful, keep tabs on the thread to see if anyone else reported a ban as well as looking on the internet for the hack source to see if they have experienced bans

detections are just cause VAC noticed a large wave of people with the same program sigs and other identifiers so they add it to the list of hacks and then vac does its thing, more people using a hack, the quicker VAC adds it to the list
Moved to help.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?