[OUTDATED]Transfer Steam Account to Web Account!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[OUTDATED]Transfer Steam Account to Web Account!
This was done quite a while ago, but the old version of this was broken, but now it works again ;D

So I was in need of this as well and I did some digging around and find this old post (http://steamcommunity.com/app/200210...364015130496/#ⓘ)

The file contains a fixed version of the AssembleeGameClient.swf that was made by tuvior.

You can find a tutorial on the steam guide, but here is how you do it.

Locate to your Realm of the Mad God file in Steam
(Windows)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Realm of the Mad God

Backup your current AssembleeGameClient.swf, either by renaming or moving to a different file.

Download the file below & put the one downloaded into Realm of the Mad God file and launch the game on steam.

You'll see "File" and you can then replace/register your account to a web account.

Thanks to Scellow for original finder & Tuvior for the fix & InsaneFireBat for the guide.



https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1437126593/ⓘ
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/5tku5lh3q1ⓘ
AssembleeGameClientProxy_mpgh.net.rar1.9 MB · 158 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by kakaboudin33 View Post
Give fucking proper credits, Scellow have found the method before anyone else http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=696119

And AFAIK this method doesn't work anymore since they removed the API endpoint
I added scellow in, and yes it does work considering I just used.
Quote Originally Posted by HACKLEARNER View Post
I added scellow in, and yes it does work considering I just used.
I doubt it, older clients rely on the older web service domain, since it was shutdown older clients should not work at all
@krazyshank @Raple be careful with this release
Virus scans do not match the file.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Virus scans do not match the file.
Yeah I thought something was wrong with them "Scanned 1 month ago" o.o
gonna test it when it gets approved@Raple
Can you transfer a web account to steam? Sorry if you said that in the post. I caught the "replace/register" part. Also, if I do this, can I still use my account without steam? I want to put my main on steam so I can buy things with steam funds, but sometimes steam lags for me.
Quote Originally Posted by AmejiOrape View Post
Can you transfer a web account to steam? Sorry if you said that in the post. I caught the "replace/register" part. Also, if I do this, can I still use my account without steam? I want to put my main on steam so I can buy things with steam funds, but sometimes steam lags for me.
I'm not sure if the "Replace with an already existing account" works as I didn't use that.
Approved .
Worked perfectly! The only bad thing is that it doesn't check if the email exists or not . I typed an invalid email and almost had a heart attack, what i had to do was create the invalid email to receive the verification email.
You are an absolute legend! Steam lagged too bad for me to even register and kept getting turned in circles trying to find a way to transfer. Thank you so much.
I get an error under my email if i try to register. I created a new email for this but still doesnt work. Is it not working anymore or am i doing something wrong?
I can't replace steam with existing web account, any help!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?