AngryCS hack crashes to desktop?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
CS hack crashes to desktop?
I tested playing cs without hack and it doesnt crash, but when i use hack it crashes to desktop without any error? help?..I have reinstalled it and still the problem wont go away. what should i do?
Some hacks are outdated, some require you to launch the game first and then inject the .dll or vice versa.
i have the same problem
Quote Originally Posted by keynote19 View Post
i have the same problem
me to i don't know what to do!
Why it is crashing
Quote Originally Posted by huntercross14 View Post
I tested playing cs without hack and it doesnt crash, but when i use hack it crashes to desktop without any error? help?..I have reinstalled it and still the problem wont go away. what should i do?
Okay It Is Crashing Becuase Of The Esp Happends to me when i turn on flash and esp Just try to work with out them
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?