QuestionCrash To Desktop Hack?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Crash To Desktop Hack?
Do hacks that make other players CTD really exist?

Where can I find one?

I hate only being able to crash e-mod rooms to the lobby. It would be better to take these people and their supporters out of the game for a few minutes. Eventually with enough reinforcement they will learn that when they buy/join emods they will crash.
yes thier is but no has it
and it crashes u to the desktop to though
use lifetaker to much and it will crash everyone in the room
during those free vip days there i was crashed to the desktop many times
I heard the VIPs have it
Your not gonna find that in a public hack
or else CA will be fucked
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?