RealmBot Event Notifier HELP! [Mac]
Hi there,
I recently bought the .99 cents pack (1 day) event notifier and it said that after you purchase the pack, you will have to check your e-mail for your login info and the download link for the RealmBot notifier itself. Well when I downloaded the notifier, I got a .zip file with three files in it. The first file was a .jar file and the others were just folders with random files in it. What do I do with these files? Please help me!
I recently bought the .99 cents pack (1 day) event notifier and it said that after you purchase the pack, you will have to check your e-mail for your login info and the download link for the RealmBot notifier itself. Well when I downloaded the notifier, I got a .zip file with three files in it. The first file was a .jar file and the others were just folders with random files in it. What do I do with these files? Please help me!