[RECRUITMENT] CF Client Developers
Listen, I am not here to create any trouble, you go mind your own business and i´ll mind mine, sounds like a fair deal?
Now, I will be the judge if I hired anyone that isn't skilled enough, it's my project afterall, if it backfires, it won't affect you so I once again ask you to mind your own business, mate.
If you are not interested in the thread, I kindly ask you to move on.
Thanks.
Now, I will be the judge if I hired anyone that isn't skilled enough, it's my project afterall, if it backfires, it won't affect you so I once again ask you to mind your own business, mate.
If you are not interested in the thread, I kindly ask you to move on.
Thanks.
My age is 19, I'm playing crossfire for five years (since 2010). I have no experience in coding, but I perfectly know the game client's structure: rez, bute files, source code of client, etc. I also have a great experience in REZ modding: I can make updates from the newest content of any CF versions. So, my nickname is GAMEMASSACRE: if you noticed, I make weapons preview and reviews which are just patched to CFQQ's EXP server.
My timezone is a Moscow Time (GMT +3), my online is over 10 hours per day (depends on some situations, y'know,
)
My languages are Russian and English (not so good as it could be), but it shouldn't prevent any communications with me
Any other skills? I have able to send you leaks of some unreleased maps, guns, chars, equipments (everything's will be ready to install into the game client) from the CF QQ and any other version: I think, that it's enough for application to CF developer post.
My skype: GAMEMASSACRE
I'm waiting for your answer!
My timezone is a Moscow Time (GMT +3), my online is over 10 hours per day (depends on some situations, y'know,
)My languages are Russian and English (not so good as it could be), but it shouldn't prevent any communications with me

Any other skills? I have able to send you leaks of some unreleased maps, guns, chars, equipments (everything's will be ready to install into the game client) from the CF QQ and any other version: I think, that it's enough for application to CF developer post.
My skype: GAMEMASSACRE
I'm waiting for your answer!
AtxLive, add me on skype: royku12.
would like to show you some stuff, and we could help each others sharing our experiences.
-Klased.
would like to show you some stuff, and we could help each others sharing our experiences.
-Klased.
- Age : 19
- Experience in years playing crossfire : 2014
- General experience in developing : C++, Oracle, Java, Phyton, SQL, Reboll, Haskel
- General experience in crossfire developing : Nope
- Timezone and availability : when not bussy
- Languages : English, Japanese, Indonesian. Sundanese
- Possible other skills : Fapping
- Why you are the perfect option for the job. : want to try developing CF games, look interesting
- Just Send to Here : PM
- Experience in years playing crossfire : 2014
- General experience in developing : C++, Oracle, Java, Phyton, SQL, Reboll, Haskel
- General experience in crossfire developing : Nope
- Timezone and availability : when not bussy
- Languages : English, Japanese, Indonesian. Sundanese
- Possible other skills : Fapping
- Why you are the perfect option for the job. : want to try developing CF games, look interesting
- Just Send to Here : PM
Similar Threads
Game DevelopmentDreadGames is now recruiting for game development!ME 9 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeNeed Info related to Multi-client development
8 Minecraft DiscussionsRecruiting SKILLED Minecraft Builders for a in development DayZ server.
6 Runescape Hacks / BotsRunescape Developer's ClientZE 1
