Owl Realms Hosting Problem

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Owl Realms Hosting Problem
Since @ronnykills has my money I can't host for vps's I'm depending on you guys for VPS.
Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
Since @ronnykills has my money I can't host for vps's I'm depending on you guys for VPS.
This is second time when I see you asking for a VPS...
Quote Originally Posted by popescu999 View Post
This is second time when I see you asking for a VPS...
he's asking for help because someone scammed him, calm down keyboard warrior
Quote Originally Posted by SinnersTV View Post
he's asking for help because someone scammed him, calm down keyboard warrior
I was planning on hosting a server, however ronny scammed me. But im not griping for money to host a server. Chargeback (failed for me) or earn the money yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
I was planning on hosting a server, however ronny scammed me. But im not griping for money to host a server. Chargeback (failed for me) or earn the money yourself.
I was explaining why he is asking, you could have asked also. No need to be rude to me, as I'm not even the server host or one asking for money
Just so that you are all aware "ronny" sells vps but second hand ones which he rents and charges slightly more for others to buy vps off him. this is an illusion that many people have fell uner. smart people like voolox knew something like this would happen so he took all his files off his vps. He then logs into the vps and steals your sources and servers and hosts it off calling it one of his own such and such has happened to Owl realms which has now been named Addictive Realms by the scammer ronny. thank you for your time and that was somewhat a brief breakdown of the situation.
We need money to continue hosting.
nice spam
nice ban
any reason you posted all that on a different thread, too?
mpgh(.)net /f orum /sho wthrea d(.)php? t=98 8574&pag e=3
remove the ()'s
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?