[Release] Combat Arms Wallhack
It works fine
Tanks !
Tanks !
Still working, great job!
omg lotta viruses i dont download cuz my pc already crashed once
Shame on you
doesnt work:| BTW CAN U GET CHAMS???
patched ):
NO, It still works!
I used it 5 minutes ago!
Read the Manual
Browse For dx_... in the CA Folder, then for the 69.dll in the CA Folder....
I used it 5 minutes ago!
Read the Manual
Browse For dx_... in the CA Folder, then for the 69.dll in the CA Folder....
It doesn't work. At least not on vista.
still works fine - just remember to do the instructions right
but how tell me like a big noob what should i do
btw i dont saw any instructions
btw i dont saw any instructions
Anyone get it to work on Win7?
I'm not getting it to work...
I'm not getting it to work...
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Spammers Corner[Release] Combat Arms Wallhack and No Recoil.
0 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release April 18] Combat Arms Wallhacks, No Fog, Full BrightCO 14 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release April 19] Combat Arms Wallhacks, No Fog, Full BrightHO 35 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsRE: [Release]Combat arms working wallhack and chams and crosshair !ED 6 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release] Combat Arms Trainer (Contains Vac)SP 22
