Says that I got a virus. Removed the virus now but I am not going to download this again. Details: After the download it says I got a virus, I removed the virus immediately.
[Release] Combat Arms Wallhack
Good job 100% work!!
69.dll was not found ..i dont know what the hell is this but its makeing the hack fail
Sorry for late post
Sorry for making so late post ^^ I think i just forgot to thank you.
Thanks, it worked fine. I just followed your intructions and it worked like a charm
. Im using Vista 32 if anybody wanna know ^^.
Ima Thank you too ofc ^^
Thanks, it worked fine. I just followed your intructions and it worked like a charm
. Im using Vista 32 if anybody wanna know ^^.Ima Thank you too ofc ^^
hey guys i have downloaded it and were trying but it ddoesnt work i do inject the dlls and all like in the instructions but in game by pressing f10 nothing happens and i know that i am not doi ng it wrong because thois is not the first hack i am using of the side . Or could it be that the hack is not working on windows 7 ???
Guys, only some computers work, some either dont work or disconnect
why when some1 make a usefful stuff for hacking combat donr write, thats for win xp/7/vista working on my win xp 64 bit or somethen, working on eu/na
guys use brain and some imagination
guys use brain and some imagination
bad hack!!!
Is this still working?
i just say this IT WORKS and i think that most will use Insert instead of F10 or they inject in the wrong order because if u inject it in the wrong way then it wil give a error or it doesnt inject at all.
I dont have 69.dll??????????????
i dont have 69.dll
i try to download the file but it downloades 80% and then says the connection to the server has been disconnected
i tried turning the antivirus off and everthing,i tried downloading it from another computer,
can someone PM me another link so i can download it
i try to download the file but it downloades 80% and then says the connection to the server has been disconnected
i tried turning the antivirus off and everthing,i tried downloading it from another computer,
can someone PM me another link so i can download it

hey DOWNLOAD IS CRASEH PLZ GIVE ME OTHER LINK DOWNLOAD FAIL
upload on Speedy Share - upload your files here
upload on Speedy Share - upload your files here
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Spammers Corner[Release] Combat Arms Wallhack and No Recoil.
0 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release April 18] Combat Arms Wallhacks, No Fog, Full BrightCO 14 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release April 19] Combat Arms Wallhacks, No Fog, Full BrightHO 35 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsRE: [Release]Combat arms working wallhack and chams and crosshair !ED 6 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release] Combat Arms Trainer (Contains Vac)SP 22
