SolvedHelp with injector please!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help with injector please!
I'm not that smart with injecting hacks.
I try to use Extreme Injector but as soon as I download it and open it it get's deleted automatically. I turn off Anti Virus, it opens, but freezes after 20 seconds..
Any other injectors??
Nope, but I am using polyloader for safety purposes
try downloading the simple injector from the later post i used it last night around 11 and it was still working im not sure about now. it gives you step by step how to use and its pretty easy to figure it out even if your new, but u only need to enject .dll hacks and most hacks for Csgo on this fourm are Externally ran
Moved to help.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?