New Sig Comments Plz

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
New Sig Comments Plz
just got a new sig u like it ??
I think the chick is good looking.
The sig however, It doesn't have an eye catching attribute which is not good, as signatures have a wow factor.
But you're a beginner and everyone's been there before.
I think thata the text was a bad choice and has lowereds the standard of the sig even more.
Flow isn't too bad, but I would consider adding a C4D to add more colour and flow.
Good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I think the chick is good looking.
The sig however, It doesn't have an eye catching attribute which is not good, as signatures have a wow factor.
But you're a beginner and everyone's been there before.
I think thata the text was a bad choice and has lowereds the standard of the sig even more.
Flow isn't too bad, but I would consider adding a C4D to add more colour and flow.
Good luck.
haha no i didnt make it my friend did he just did a quick one for me
Oh, then congratulations
Lewks gewd. Too bad you didn't make it
yea i wish i had sig talent
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?