Talking[RELEASE] My First tool

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
what it does?
Upload the file to mpgh or get banzored.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Upload the file to mpgh or get banzored.
it is. just not showing. ill take an ss

EDIT: here,see the tags show and everything..

I noticed that your labels have a backcolor. To fix that go to the "Web" tab when choosing the backcolor and pick transparent.
Dude get a nice cool GUI and change the icons to cool ones.
Quote Originally Posted by EvilHacker View Post
Dude get a nice cool GUI and change the icons to cool ones.
Yeah I will when I get the chance. A lil busy atm :P
nice. good job

now add a gui...and itil be better
This fricken belongs in the CA section
Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
This fricken belongs in the CA section
but it can also be released here to.... since it was made in VB
Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
This fricken belongs in the CA section
It was made in visual basic hence visual basic section... I didin't bother releasing it in the CA section becuase theres already full pages of stuff like this.
Quote Originally Posted by iWAFFLE View Post
It was made in visual basic hence visual basic section... I didin't bother releasing it in the CA section becuase theres already full pages of stuff like this.
why is the poster paradise?
Obama banned me for posting outside links by mistake and that was my backup :P
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us