WTS[US] Vape Kits / E-Cig / E- Juice / Accessory Vapor4Life Service

Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4
Should get tracking today

can you reply on skype plz
Bump online and selling daily, hit me up on skype !
Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Made a order for 300 USD will let you guys know how this goes
I want to know how this went please
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
I want to know how this went please
Op and I had some delays but overall I have provided him with tracking number for his order, but he can tell you that himself when he is awake !
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
I want to know how this went please
Hi,


So this is what happend, The OP made a order for me and a couple of other guys. Their order was shipped out soon but mine was lacking and was not shipped 24 hours after theirs was shipped. So the OP decided to reorder the same whole order for FREE. 2Hours after reordering the first track and trace code came for the first initial order. However the second order was already placed which now mean I am getting double ! 600 USD worth instead of 300 USD. OP was very nice very responsive and good to work with. The tracking is still only electronically so i havent seen a package yet or getting transported but I reckon I will in the next 24H once it all arrived i will take picture obviously. Hope this answers your question
Quote Originally Posted by OctaviaBlake View Post
Op and I had some delays but overall I have provided him with tracking number for his order, but he can tell you that himself when he is awake !
Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
Hi,


So this is what happend, The OP made a order for me and a couple of other guys. Their order was shipped out soon but mine was lacking and was not shipped 24 hours after theirs was shipped. So the OP decided to reorder the same whole order for FREE. 2Hours after reordering the first track and trace code came for the first initial order. However the second order was already placed which now mean I am getting double ! 600 USD worth instead of 300 USD. OP was very nice very responsive and good to work with. The tracking is still only electronically so i havent seen a package yet or getting transported but I reckon I will in the next 24H once it all arrived i will take picture obviously. Hope this answers your question
Sweet thanks for the confirmation and the detailed write-up I'll be purchasing as soon as my damn Paypal gets unlimited :I
got 2 track and trace codes now should have it by FRIDAY USA Time

Both are still saying they are at the pre-shipment stage. either USPS is shit or..
first package arrived !
Bump! Come get your Vape kits now!
I have been trying to contact you by skype but you do not answer
Quote Originally Posted by cpugeek View Post
I have been trying to contact you by skype but you do not answer
I am online now, If you want to talk! I have been away due to personal issues but I'm back now
Quote Originally Posted by OctaviaBlake View Post
Online an selling get your vape kits now and any accessories you need !
May i have a vouch
Talking to you on skype now
Didnt know you were also batman
I'm still selling this service hit me up on skype !
Bump this shit up to the top I am still selling this once I get my paypal fixed, I am also accepting CS:GO skins and BTC !
Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?