CoolMizzle420420: Script Executor [SA]

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Mizzle420420: Script Executor [SA]
This is a fancy Sqf Executor I made.

Features:
  • Execution
  • Saves History
  • Clear Button which deletes History

Credits:
  • Mizzle420420



Code:
	createDialog 'RscDisplayInventoryNote';
	ctrlSetText[1300,"Mizzle420420 SQF Executor"];		
	ctrlSetText[1600,"Execute"];
	ctrlSettext[1601,"Clear"];
	ctrlSetText[1400,profileNamespace getVariable ['History','']];
	buttonSetAction[1600,"profileNamespace setVariable ['History',(ctrlText 1400)];call compile (ctrlText 1400)"];
	buttonSetAction[1601,"ctrlSetText [1400,''];profileNamespace setVariable ['History','']"];
how does this work exactly?
same. what do we do with the code that is given.
You need to find a way to get it into the game without battleye detecting you, most people change strings with a memory editor or inject it via dll.
Quote Originally Posted by Mizzle420420 View Post
You need to find a way to get it into the game without battleye detecting you, most people change strings with a memory editor or inject it via dll.
so how can you inject via dll if its a code string, do you have to convert the code into a dll file to inject? (sry I dont know jack shit about injecting)
I like the fact you are saving the code you have there, its a nice touch!
Sorry, I'm still learning about this stuff but how do we convert this to .dll? Or how do we inject through .dll if it isn't that?
Anyone know a UD Injector

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone help me with this whole DLL thing ??
Could you reply to some people? How do we use this?
Quote Originally Posted by Lokiiii View Post
Could you reply to some people? How do we use this?
You need a script executor.
Quote Originally Posted by Lokiiii View Post
Could you reply to some people? How do we use this?
Quote Originally Posted by Mizzle420420 View Post
You need to find a way to get it into the game without battleye detecting you, most people change strings with a memory editor or inject it via dll.

^
I already explained it 8 posts above you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
You need a script executor.
This is a Script Executor, you need a means of injection or method of somehow getting into dayz.
Quote Originally Posted by Mizzle420420 View Post



^
I already explained it 8 posts above you.

- - - Updated - - -



This is a Script Executor, you need a means of injection or method of somehow getting into dayz.
It is no use mane.. I quit that job a while back.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?