CoolMizzle420420: Script Executor [SA]

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Mizzle420420 you no how, tell us how to make a Script Executor like what programs do we need to make it you got the code for us we just want to no how to make the .exe or dll to run it or to use the Script
i wish i knew how to use this stuff..
if someone could provide a step by step instruction and the injectors/scripts i needed I WOULD BE SOOOOOO HAPPY!
what language is this written in? I attempted to put this into A DLL but failed, kept getting errors and couldn't complete the build. I tried in A few different languages but did not work. Please Help.
how do i open up the executor in dayz
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us