Hey.

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Since when do you need permission to make a thread? .__.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Since when do you need permission to make a thread? .__.
Beats me. Maybe I should start charging a fee you think?

$0.05 per post sounds reasonable.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Beats me. Maybe I should start charging a fee you think?

$0.05 per post sounds reasonable.
your not gonna charge me are u?
i dont know. im feeling something will go wrong if i make tutorial of a book either ill be banned which i dont care or ...
Lol it's okay just paraphrase here and there then u can claim the tut as yours lol
Quote Originally Posted by falzarex View Post
Lol it's okay just paraphrase here and there then u can claim the tut as yours lol
It's called Copying pasting for a reason. Just erase the sources where you it from. How do you think the pro's do it? *cough* all the people who code on my msn list*coughmurdered*.
Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
It's called Copying pasting for a reason. Just erase the sources where you it from. How do you think the pro's do it? *cough* all the people who code on my msn list*coughmurdered*.
Damn you son... why did you tell them my secret
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Damn you son... why did you tell them my secret
Not you. I was referring to David and Zeco, and all them other hoe's.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
You..help?

Bish, you won't be smiling when you get to Hell. Fortunately, I'll see YOU there. And we'll code things and make noobs fall for it, and hax their computers. And by we, I meant you. I'll just be sleeping.
Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
Bish, you won't be smiling when you get to Hell. Fortunately, I'll see YOU there. And we'll code things and make noobs fall for it, and hax their computers. And by we, I meant you. I'll just be sleeping.
rofl(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters).
Damn, you read my mind.
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us