Posts by John Dread
11 posts total, newest first.
XPERIA X8 and the Froyo 2.2.1in Android OS - I have been planning to buy a Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 phone since it has android but I'm confused. People say that it has only Android 1.6 and Sony didn't release newer version of that OS for X8 but people claim to use FBuying/selling section?in League of Legends Discussions - What about a prefix? Whole section doesn't seem like a good idea... I mean,what would you be sellin... just accounts.
Guess that would require new mods to give a helpin hand for the current onesX360 Slim liteon flash?in General Console Game Hacking - Is there any flash of the LiteON drive which allows you to play cracked games using the newest Kinect! Dashboard?
I have bought an X360 250 GB Slim version and well,in Afghanistan we don't have much money to buy originaHuge Collection of C++ Booksin C++/C Programming - Appreciated. I'm now @ IT school and we'll be heading for C++/C#,I find these books quite handy :>
You're da boss!Nopping xTRAP of "Silkroad Online"in XTrap - Any ideas how to do that? Lately vSRO (vietnamese) files have been stolen and released[newest version] and a lot of people are having xtrap crashes every 10-15 minutes on their servers due to lack of xtrap server.
So.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.