Posts by Forest_
3 posts total, newest first.
Get any skill without a Skill Maxer with Packet Editingin MapleStory Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=se7enthsin;5516996]Oh yes I already know this, I was pointing it out to past posters or future posters.
But Forest_, Thanks for getting my message and checking it out, But I believe I may have directed you to theGet any skill without a Skill Maxer with Packet Editingin MapleStory Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=se7enthsin;5504917]Problem is, Super gm isn't working.
Super GM
Heal + Dispel - C8 DE 8A 00
Haste (Super) - C9 DE 8A 00
Holy Symbol - CA DE 8A 00
Bless - CB DE 8A 00
Hide - CC DE 8A 00
Resurrection - CDNPC dupe method.in MapleStory Private Server Hacks - iAngelik
What are is it going to dupelicate?
Also when I send the packet I crash, Do I need to block anything to prevent it?
Thank you in advance.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.