Posts by FoxHunter
1,665 posts total, newest first.
MPGH v3in News & Announcements - When I use some words like "Ã*" it shows another thing, well it happened when I replied in the profile of another user.
- - - Updated - - -
Update: I tried to edit but didn't save for some reason. And when I use a word[BEST SELLER] IN BULK CODE LEGIT PSN + XBOX + ITUNES + ***** CODE..++++in Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Your PSN 12 months works on Europe?How to get started again in crypto?in Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=cent1k;15450954]Hey, it's been rough times for me, and recently only got back online. Was wondering, what are my initial steps into getting back to crypto, does the forum have any crypto based links or something?[Memory lanein General - Can I do your words mine? Just because of server costs is cheaper. :hidesmile:Binance Card will not work in EUin Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=Cottontail;15387905]I believe revolut supports crypto and ive used it in EU.[/QUOTE]
Good option actually and yes they work just fine in EU. But remember is better if you use your own private wallet.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.