Posts by supermatrix
204 posts total, newest first.
What do you like the most about A.V.A?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=Jabberwock;13575684]The game died yesterday. I heared its servers HQ was destroyed in an attack involving Al-Queda against the rebels.[/QUOTE]
really? /fmm I thought the HQ of a.v.a where in Germany or something xgincode3 error. 0xe019100cin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=Scythen;12548337]If you have a Skype, PM me it and I'll fix it for you when I can[/QUOTE]
yo my man can you help me out to bypass xigncode i can't use my razer synapse for my gaming headphones it gives me a errorLt. Colonel 4th Class Account Sale (over 100 perm guns) (rare jackpots) (Cheap)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Use a MM to make all trades safe!Future Megacapsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=Bödvar;10204534]
that would be so fucking nice...[/QUOTE]
i know....:hidesmile:AP with good pricein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - very trusted guy buy some AP from him! /gewd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.