Posts by Vormz
25 posts total, newest first.
vCheat Loader - PHP / MySQL Based Hack Loader!in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=TrixtSam;8832425]Wow Vormz... The ammount of shit I helped you with on this loader, I basicly coded it for you... and meh. No credits. Vormz[/QUOTE]
Excuse me ? Do I know you sir ?
NextGen1 please lock the threavCheat Loader - PHP / MySQL Based Hack Loader!in Visual Basic Programming - If you don't know how to use visual basic, don't even bother to download it.A injector.in Visual Basic Programming - Public injection method with a gui. Nothing new..Hack Loader W/ hardware Bound & Vbulletin Subscription checkin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=iamspeedforyou;8617063]i have never done a Visual basic usergroup check. i allways used a php script that you send "whatever.com/loader/vipcheck.php?username=bob" and it would return. true/false.[/QUOTE]
It's notHow to make Injectorin Visual Basic Programming - This injection method is not working, atleast it didn't work for me (I have used on my loader and then changed it to something else)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.