Posts by repres3nt
7 posts total, newest first.
Selling captain 5th class.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - no buy this account noob pyro hacked my acc dont worry i post ijji and get my acc again fk noobSelling good and decent account (30$+)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - This is a cheat I do not recommend !!!!trading seroja silver arrow python bereta93mr fn 57in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - hmm i search better account higher lvl :Dtrading seroja silver arrow python bereta93mr fn 57in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - only trade :)
Hi. I have account for the game AVA. I have an email and all the data.
Nickname : repres3nt Grade : Captain 5 S/D : 1.92 Euro : 10635 € Experience : 2031800
WEP:
point: Veresk, Mp7a1, Harimaru, Bizoseroja silver arrow python fn57 berretain Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - acc no banned guys no trading selling only ....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.