Posts by Psychonewb
24 posts total, newest first.
Pokemon World Online Lets ****ing Hack this ****!in General Hacking - Welcome - Pokemon World Online (http://www.pokemonworldonline.net/)
bobo Its a pokemans game, online! bobo
It is definitely worth checking out, don't speed hack too high though cause it will freeze or lockup the ga3k post ban is coming. :(in General - Obama is a fucking terrorist and sucks Iranian cock.
EndRiT and Obama are butt fuckers now go to your jailed black gaylord and take it in the ass you fucking pricks.
Your all fucking moronic ass holes I don't knowQuestion about "simple chams".in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Wuzupmyhom;563053]Simple chams is clean as far as I know, and I have been using it for a while with absolutly no issues! Switch to firefox for starters, run a couple of virus scans perferably, AVG or any free scanQuestion about "simple chams".in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I had simple chams 1.2 I think for only a week because I shortly after found out that it was a keylogger or worse. I deleted all the files immediately (with CCleaner - 35 passes) after I found out what it was and I did nAlliance of Valiant Armsin Debate Fort - [QUOTE=dr1nkm1lk;517231]JOIN ALLIANCE OF VALIANT ARMS TODAY! :D
I will be making hacks for this game in the Japanese version for the public and ones in the English version, hopefully it will look something like my CA
Showing the 5 most recent posts.