Posts by BP121
3 posts total, newest first.
Hack Ideain Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So i was thinking about different things, and an idea came to me that you might be able to freeze the time you have left on your gun so you would never have to buy it again. Could you just search for an unknown value, thWant to start making hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So I'm pretty new to hacking and I don't know any languages at all...I was wondering which language is most common for people to code their hacks in so I could start trying to learn it. Maybe after awhile I could end up [update] speed hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So I attached MHS to Engine.exe but when I try to apply the speed hacks I get the Error "Unable to apply speed hacks." Is there something in-between that I am supposed to do?
Showing the 3 most recent posts.