Posts by FinalHazard_
318 posts total, newest first.
[Preview] Team Syndicate Menu Remakesin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Good job guys!
Loving Team Syndicate.
and yeah we all hope _disav0w gets unbanned...
such dumb reasons for him to get banned /mmz[Preview]Team Syndicate..in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - @GenesisJr
that is not N3OH4X by far...
This is one of the reasons i'm not active on here anymore...
Just stop with your false accusations/hate against new people that I have seen you post...
Just banned that guy over taReflux by Acea | Back to the basicsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=yourout;7263939]NPC opk is when you join in on fireteam and you can pretty much shoot at the wall and it will kill the zombies and or terrorists.[/QUOTE]
That is not NPC OPK .
NPC OPK is when all of the NPCs spaw[Request]Looking for COL+ w/PERMS||80$ UGC CODES||in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=xCAe92;7264070]I won't go first but i have an account.
Also I don't use msn anymore because it doesn't work...
Skype: Evanca92[/QUOTE]
Use eBuddy
I don't go on Skype because you can get someones IP through ther[Request]Looking for COL+ w/PERMS||80$ UGC CODES||in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=-Download3G;7263928]Don't trust this guy... Use a OMM with this guy and do not go first. The account seller goes first with full info!?? Lmao, nice try buddy. No wonder u deleted me when I suggested using an OMM.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.